Complete this Nomination Form and it could be your company enjoying that exciting moment hearing “and the Winner is…” at Creative Bath Awards.
- Check out our Top Tips for writing a winning Nomination
- Look at the Categories to decide which one(s) are most suitable
- If your organisation is international/national please focus your Nomination on just the Bath area
- Please complete all sections
Weighting of answers
Please bear in mind when nominating that our Judges are guided to weight your nominations in the following way:
Evidence of excellence & response to pandemic 35%
Quality of Nomination 25%
Distinctiveness of offering 15%
- You may upload supporting material alongside your Entry. This might be visual assets, figures, photos, charts, promotional packs – any documents which back up your submission to the Awards. Your supporting material should be no longer than four sides of A4, any documents supplied that are longer than 4 sides will not be submitted to the Judges at all
- It must be submitted at the same time as your Entry Form
- It should not include any links to external webpages (this includes the Entry Form). Our Judges receive a printed copy of all Entry Forms and will not be referring to material outside of it.
- We also request an image that represents your business or project as well as your company logo for use on the Awards night
If you have any questions please contact us:
Tel: 01225 475 821